“All my bags are packed, I’m ready to go” –Peter, Paul and Mary
We’ll start with a packing question. The trip will be thirteen days long, and we are limited to 44 pounds. I’ll be bringing along some treasures from past trips. Which of the following will I NOT be bringing?
- A seasickness patch left over from the Antarctica voyage
- Coca tea bags from the Peru trip, to help avoid altitude sickness
- My long underwear (also from Antarctica)
- My windbreaker from my bike trip
- My flotation belt from my water aerobics class
- My teeny-weeny yellow polka dot bikini (from my adolescence)
- Wine glasses and bottle armor for “trip wine”
Hint: I’m bringing 5 of the 7 items.
Next question will be about the trip activities. Which ones do you think will be offered?
- Blow gun contest
- Chicha (beer) making lesson
- Raft making
- Floating on the raft that we made
- Piranha fishing
- Piranha cooking and eating
- A day trip to a spa
- Shopping for contest prizes
Another hint. We are doing 7 of the 9. You get one point for every one that you correctly pick and lose one point for picking something we aren’t going to be doing.
So, let the contest begin! Contest closes Monday afternoon, and the answers will be posted then.