Yes, I know it sounds like a description of me, but I am actually talking about the Galapagos wildlife. Blue Footed Boobies, brilliantly colored crabs, frigate birds looking for love, iguanas, and sea lions with the biggest, saddest brown eyes you’ll ever see. Take a look.
And now, time for the final contest questions:
A. Ecuador in famous for which of the following(and there is more than one right answer.
- Supplying most of the USA’s Valentine’s day roses
- Making incredibly wonderful dark chocolate
- Having a huge deposit of oil in one of its national parks
- Producing beautiful women, especially mi hermana preferida
- Producing excellent coffee, which is sold to Columbia, who sells their inferior (to Ecuador’s)coffee to the USA
B. The largest city in Ecuador is:
C. The city of Guayaquil got its name from
- the river that runs through it
- the girlfriend of a Spanish conquistador
- the sound that iguanas make when they mate
Okay, that’s it. Prizes to be awarded next week!