Okay, so now the questions:
1. So far, I have lost
A. My iPhone
B. a bathing suit
These next few are all true or false questions:
2. Although we are in Ecuador, I was able to buy an authentic Panama hat 3. A banana plant is actually an herb
4. The word “orchid” means testicle, because that is what the plant is supposed to look like.
5. The most famous resident at the Darwin Research Station is Lonesome George, who is no relation to Lonesome Freddy.
See if you can guess who did the following activities. The choices are Shelley, Mike, Augusta
1. Floated down the Napo River in an inner tube, with butt dangling in the water 2. Hit the target in a blow gun contest
3. Using flawless Spanish, located wine in a variety store in the Galapagos, and made a purchase or two. 4. Fell asleep in the sun and ended up with a lovely stripe pattern on neck
5. Used a giant snail shell as a horn, but was not as successful as our guide in making that horn hum.
I DO have prizes!!!!