During our trip, we had so many wonderful opportunities for what Arthur, our wonderful guide termed “learning and discovery –and I took advantage of MANY of them.
Are you ready for another quiz? My sisters, cousins and friends MIGHT have an unfair advantage with this quiz. But maybe not. Let’s see who does the best determining just how much of a spirit of adventure I have.
Which of these activities do you think I did? I’ll give you a hint: I did 10 out of the following 15, and a couple of the activities are figments of my imagination.
1. Bungee jump from the Victoria Falls Bridge
2. Zip line across the gorge
3. Play netball against a barefoot and pregnant team
4. Model a chitenge
5. Eat mopane worms
6. Drink local beer
7. Wallow in the mud with the hippos
8. Ride a helicopter over Victoria Falls
9. Trade the shoes I was wearing for bracelets and my tee shirt for a carved hippo
10. Climb to the top of an Baobab tree and do my Tarzan imitation to get down
11. Taste kudu and warthog, but pass on the zebra.
12. Sing and shake my booty with the camp staff
13. Play with the children at a village school
14. Grind millet in a village hut
15. Play the drums in the Boma
Answers when we return to the USA and I can upload photos, because I know you’ll want visual proof!